I'm Feeling Blue…
…blue jeans, that is! One staple of everyone’s wardrobe is denim jeans. We love jeans because they are so versatile! You can dress them up or down and do so many types of activities in them.
When buying a new pair of jeans, getting the right fit is very important – you always want to look your best, right? So today I’m highlighting six different types of jeans that you can choose from.
- Fitted around the hips & thighs and slightly taper off at the knees, so you’ll have room for a boot!
- It’s kind of in the middle between a straight and flare jeans
- They’re great at giving the illusion of an hourglass figure because of the gentle flare toward the bottom of the jean
- Make sure that you get the right length so that you can show a peek of your killer pumps or high-heeled boots underneath
- Straight jeans normally have the same width from the knee to the hem
- These jeans are great at emphasizing long legs, have a slimming effect when worn by curvy ladies, and can make shorter women look taller & leaner
- Pairing a sharp blazer, high heels or flats is a great way to look modern and chic!
- Skinnies fit snugly from the waist down to the hem
- They show off a woman’s curves just like leggings
- Since it’s so form-fitting, your eyes are naturally drawn downward so this is the definitely the type of jean to wear when you want to highlight your strong shoe game!
- Skinny jeans go great with flowy tops & accessories
- All of the above but skinnier! ?
- Warning: These jeans are super-cute but they’re a pain to take off!
- Similar to skinny jeans but they have a wider width around the thighs
- These are worn baggy at the thighs with the hems rolled up to the shins
- Super comfortable and can be rocked with pumps or flats
- Think Shaggy from Scooby-Doo – bell bottoms galore!
- These jeans can have anywhere from a moderate flare to an exaggerated flare
- A wider flare will give a more casual, alternative look
What types of jeans you do have in your closet? Tell us in the comment section below!
By the way, in case you missed it, here’s a ‘cool’ tip on how to care for your beloved jeans!
Share this Post